About Me

My photo
Business, Free Enterprise and Constitutional Issues; Pro-Life and Pro Second Amendment. Susan Lynn is a member of the Tennessee General Assembly. She serves as Chairman of the Consumer and Human Resources subcommittee, a member of the Finance Ways and Means Committee and the Ethics Committee. She holds a BS in economics and a minor in history.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tennessean Endorses Susan Lynn in 57th District

Thank you to the Nashville Tennessean Editorial Board for your endorsement of my candidacy to return to the Tennessee General Assembly and represent the people of House District 57. 

"Susan Lynn was an excellent legislator during her four terms and would improve the debate in the House."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to know didn't Linda Elam sue the city of Mt.Juliet when she was first elected to the House Of Representatives? She was wanting to hold two offices at once.She sued the City so she could retain her position as Mayor of Mt.Juliet and still become a House of Representative. I would think either one should be a full time job.How can she really be so concerned about the people. I think that it is all about the power and money. I will be voting for Susan Lynn just to vote against Linda Elam. I want what is best for this community because this community is getting to big to fast. We need someone that will put a road in before we put in a shopping mall and disrupt the businesses in my community. I want the nasty politics as usual to be gone from my mail box so we have to vote out Linda Elam from our community.