About Me

My photo
Business, Free Enterprise and Constitutional Issues; Pro-Life and Pro Second Amendment. Susan Lynn is a member of the Tennessee General Assembly. She serves as Chairman of the Consumer and Human Resources subcommittee, a member of the Finance Ways and Means Committee and the Ethics Committee. She holds a BS in economics and a minor in history.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Michael DelGiorno / 99.7 FM

Thank you host Michael DelGiorno and Super Talk 99.7 for inviting me to be on your show this morning to talk about the Nashville City Paper's article on invalid voters.

This is a very important issue and I appreciate your interest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do invalid voters vote anyway. Is there not some kind of system that keeps up with that?

... said...

We don't know how any voter votes. Votes are by secret ballot.

However, we do want to make sure we think of everything we can think of to ensure the integrity of the vote.

Anonymous said...

I know it is by secret ballot. But does this mean a felon can register to vote and there is no system to keep up with that? The last I heard felons lose their right to vote. Correct me if I am wrong.

... said...

One of the jobs of the local election commissioners is to check and make sure felons are not registered to vote.

Some felons can get their voting rights back.

Please feel free to call me at my office. I will be happy to discuss this issue, the law and give you the code sections for your review. All calls are treated with complete discretion.